Wednesday, June 07, 2006

an update on hell...

just found out that the HVAC in my office is going to be out for a week!!! the building management's contingency plan??? every group of 4 cubes gets a fan... lol... great, so we get to circulate hot, stinky air all day...

on a side note, i thought guys stopped stinking after college... hmmm, guess i was wrong...

and three cheers for the Senate for squashing that silly marriage amendment bill!!! although, i guess that means james is going to go ahead with his quest to find a man, and not marry me... oh well... we'd probably end up divorcing over a fight for closet space or something... LOL...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could you possibly think that guys stop stinking after college???? Argh, methinks they get worse.....

Anonymous said...

I don't stink....and I'd never divorce you for closet space....now who gets to walk down the aisle is the big question...

Grandma Jill said...

April,
Did you notice that you thought you were in Hell on 6-6-06?

Anonymous said...

I just knew some religious freak was going to work that 666 theme into a conversation!!!!